Monday 18 July 2011

Box Legal

I have recently been using my time to enter a few animation competitions. This competition is for a company called Box Legal, an after the event insurance company, used to cover lawyers if their clients case looses and they cant pay. Or at least that's what I gathered from their website. Well I decided to play on the name box, and thought I would go for a good vs bad angle. Starting with an evil jack in the box, a man has a nasty surprise but luckily he finds the good box legal box and is covered and everything is happy!
Here are a few pics. You may recognise the star puppet as Barney from The Money Tree.
I need to do the sound editing so I'll post the finished thing when I'm done and let you know if i win the £1500 prize money! and a contract to make a second ad. Annoyingly when I exported my film from Stop-Motion Pro 7.5 it but a thin black line through every frame! And I don't know how to get rid of it, short of photoshopping them all out. I cant re export it because the studio is at uni in stoke and I'm now down on the south coast, hopefully they'll see past it and I can sort it out later after the summer. Any helpful tips on avoiding said lines would be useful!


No comments:

Post a Comment